Tuesday 16 September 2014

Definition post - colour


Definition post - colour 

Dictionary definition: an attribute of things that results from the light they reflect, transmit, or emit in so far as this light causes a visual sensation that depends on its wavelengths.

Describing words: bright, vibrant, eye catching, bold, tint, undertone, light. 





I chose this photo because it shows the effect that colour has. Personally I think that the colour in this photo changes the mood, without the little burst of colour I think this picture would look boring and dull. I also think this photo shows the effect colour can have on a picture. 


I chose this photo as I think it shows how colour appears in natural environments. I think it shows how important colour is natural settings and everyday things.


I chose to include this picture because I think it shows how light effects the colour. I think it shows how light alters a picture, although its not changing the colours in the pictures, the light bounces on the dice and makes parts stand out more than others.


i chose this picture because it shows the colour in the background, and also the colour of the shoes. The colour in the background stands out where the light has hit the parts of the grass . Tthe brightness of the blue shoes against the white laces stands out because of the contrast of the two colours.



My definition: colour is a way that we identify the differences in things.

No comments:

Post a Comment