Sunday 21 September 2014

Definition post - depth


Definition post - depth:

Dictionary definition: the distance from the top or surface to the bottom of 
something.

Describing words of depth: deepness, distance downwards, distance inwards, distance away, drop, vertical drop.




I have chosen these pictures because I think they are the best at showing depth in photography. I think the first picture shows how you can make depth out of house hold objects and also how depth is about the angle that you take the picture from. I also think its hows the basic idea of depth as its something that goes on and disappears into the distance and gets smaller. I chose the second picture because it shows how a single object on its own can show depth. the depth in the picture is created completely by the angle that the camera has been placed to take the picture from. I chose the last picture as although it doesn't show depth in as clear as way as the others, its still showing depth, as the main focus gets smaller and is continuous. I also think that the way the light is used helped to make it look more 3-D.

My definition of depth: A continuous distance from the start to the end of something.



No comments:

Post a Comment