Tuesday 23 September 2014

Work diary - form



Work diary - form:

In this session the topic we was given was form. I found this topic quite difficult as the main idea of the photo was about the positioning of the camera and the lighting that was hitting the scene that we was taking pictures of. I didn't find this topic that interesting as I found myself getting quite bored while taking the pictures. If I could re do this topic I would try to make sure I take my pictures I would try to take them of a better quality as I felt they were not as good as pictures I have taken in previous topics.



I think that the photo above is one of my best photos as it clearly shows the colour difference in the wall because of the way the light is hitting the angle on the wall. I also think that this photo is a good photo because it shows the 3-D of the wall and its surroundings. 



I think that the photo above is one of my least favourite as the lighting in this photo is not showing the best elements of the image. I also dislike this photo although it shows some form there's not a clear element of form for it to show.




I have chosen the two pictures above as I think they are interesting ways of showing form. these photos show fro mainly on the angle of the camera and the lighting around it. these photos don't use shadow as much to show form as they are different objects that the form of are being shown. the fact that there's no harsh edges shows that form does not need to have a strong line to show the form of something.


No comments:

Post a Comment