Thursday 25 September 2014

Work diary - reflection


Work diary - reflection:

In this session we was given the topic of reflection. I found this topic quite hard as I found it hard to find creative pictures that show reflection, I found my self taking pictures that were quite repetitive. I also found my self getting bored during this topic as I felt that once I had shown on reflection they would all be the same. If I could re-do this topic I would look for more original pictures that show reflection in a more creative way. I would also try to take a better quality of pictures as I think my pictures have been better in previous topics.


I think that the photo above is one of mybest pictures because I think it shows that things you dont neccessarily associate with reflection, however this picture clearly shows that there is a reflection taking place. I also like this picture because the reflection is not your steryotypical reflection, usually when you think reflection you would think of your own reflection in a mirror, but in this case its the light thats being reflected. I also think that the photo below is one of my best pictures. The picture shows your stereotypical mirror reflection however that fact that its out doors and in a environment yoou would usually expect it to be makes it original. I also like this picture as you can clearly see whats being reflected in the mirror without seeing th view twice. There isnt a part of the phot that shows the area thats being reflected by its self you can only see the reflected image.



I have chosen to include the picture above as it shows a natrual reflection taking place. The image of London is being reflected by the river. This picture shows that reflection can take place in natural setttings and does always need to be manipulated by man. I have chosen to include the image below as i think it is slightly simular to one of my images. This picture is not showing you the sceen and then the scene reflected, it is just showing you the reflection of the scene just like one of my pictures above. This shows that you dont always need to show what your reflecting of it to be a reflection sometimes its best to just show the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment