Saturday 11 October 2014

Mid-project evaluation


Mid-project evaluation:

For our first project in photography we have been photographing the formal elements. As a whole I have been enjoying the project as I have found it interesting to see the formal elements in ways that I wouldn't have usually thought of. However there has been some topics that I have not been as interested in such as movement as I felt that my pictures were not as good because of the fact that I wasn't as interested in the topic. My favourite topic so far has been tone as I enjoyed seeing the photos in a different style, I also think some of my best photos were produced in that topic. I am looking forward to the individual tasks where it will give me the opportunity and freedom to be as creative a I want and have complete control of the images that I produce. I think that the formal element have been a good introduction into photography as we have been able to learn about how our cameras work as well as what settings and how to take the picture for the scene that we are photographing.


No comments:

Post a Comment