Sunday 5 October 2014

Work diary - movement


Work diary - movement:

In this session we had the topic of movement. We had to alter our camera settings and then was told to take pictures of movement. Taking pictures outside didn't work so we couldn't take pictures of simple things like cars moving. I personally did not enjoy this session as much as I felt that this style of photography was not for me.


If I could re-do this topic I would try to take some pictures of things that were actually moving so that I didn't have to create the movement myself.


I think that the photo above is one of my best pictures because it shows clearly that someone is walking down some stairs. However the actual movement is not clearly shown in this image so I therefore see some faults in it.



I think that this is one of my best pictures as you can clearly see how blurred the picture is which shows that it was moving. I think that this picture clearly shows movement as if you saw this without knowing it was moving you would think that some part of the image had been altered.


I have chosen these to images as I think they both show movement really clearly in photography. They both show how movement can be shown through the background or the main object which is the focus of the picture. In the picture above its the car that's moving but the photographer decided to blurr the background so that movement is still being shown but its clear what is moving. In the picture below the photographer decided to blurr the object which is actually moving and have a clear background. both of these pictures show movement in there own ways but have a different effect on the way that there seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment