Monday 13 October 2014

Work diary - photo joiner


Work diary - photo joiner:

In this session our topic was photo joiner. I found that this was quite a drawn out topic as we had to take pictures of every part of a building so that it could be edited together at a later date, If I could re-do this topic I would focus more on making sure that my photos will line up.




Below is my trial at a photo joiner. I found that my go was not very good and could have been better. I found the whole thing very time consuming and the topic wasn't something that I found interesting.





I have chosen these pictures from the internet as they show the finished idea of Photo joiner. I think that these pictures show how the finished idea of photo joiner can completely alter the way that a image is viewed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment