Wednesday 10 December 2014

Contrast location 2 - work diary

Contrast location 2 - Work diary:

In this session we was given the task to re-shoot contrast on location. I found this session to be be quite boring and found myself repeating images from my previous contrast location shoot. While shooting this topic I attempted to find some more original and different shoots than I had already taken, I found that while I had taken a few shots that were different these were limited as I was trying to not repeat the same shots. After shooting the topic of contrast twice now I have decided that I have finished with the topic and don't feel that I need to shoot it again.


The two pictures above and below are two of my examples of contrast. The image above shows a clear contrast between colours as well as the tiles and the grass. I have chosen this picture because I like the clear use of colour in this image as well as the clear difference between the two. I have chosen the image below because of the clear difference between the bricks and the stones, this contrast is a different contrast to any that I have photographed before as I have focused on something else other than colour. I think that this is a clear example of the different types of contrasts that can be photographed.




I have included these two pictures from the internet to show contrast on location. The image above is a clear contrast between colours as well as the grass with the soil. I have included this image to show how contrast can be found with all different settings and with natural elements. I have included the picture below because it shows a contrast between something that is natural and something that is man made.




No comments:

Post a Comment