Monday 1 December 2014

Work diary - Walk one

Work diary - Walk one:

In this session the whole class went off campus and on a walk, we was told to photograph, autumn colour, back of heads and journey. Personally I found that autumn colour was the easiest for me to photograph as I felt that I could find things that completely full in with the theme. Some of the pictures that I was proud of was for the theme of journey as I think that I found some interesting shots but I still think that I could improve from these. In this walk I found myself neglecting the theme of back of head and found that I missed some good opportunities for some interesting shots of back of heads. In the next walk I will try to improve on some of the pictures I have already taken and and try to develop the quality further and I would also focus more on back of heads so I end up with more shots.



I think that the picture above is one of my best pictures from the walk as I think that it clearly shows autumn colours. I also like this picture because I like how natural the leaf sits in the photo with the background around it.

















I think that this picture is one of my best for showing journey during my walk. I like that this picture has a clear light at the end so it is very clear where the end is and where Alex is travelling to. I also like that in this photo Alex isn't very clear meaning he is not the main focus of the picture but it still contributing to the journey.














I have chosen these two pictures from the internet to show how autumn colours and journey can be shown in one image. In the two pictures that i have chosen the autumn colours helps add to the journey that is being shown. Also in these two pictures a different way of showing journey has been used, in the first the journey is being shown looking up into the sky, while in the bottom the journey is being shown straight on and then carry's on into the distance following a path.



No comments:

Post a Comment